For our Client, global company creating Mobile data connectivity platform, we are loking for:
Senior Software PHP Engineer (Symfony3/4)
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote work
- A real opportunity for professional development in international environment
- Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
- Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews and able to mentor junior developers
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem
- At least 3 years OO PHP experience ideally with Symfony
- Able to write testable maintainable code, experience with TDD an advantage
- Experience with developing and integrating with both REST and SOAP API’s
- Aware of Agile principles such as Scrum
- Frontend JS Frameworks (ideally some experience with Angular2+)
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- RabbitMQ or similar messaging platform
- Apache Solr
- Experience with Java and / or Node JS would be an advantage
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles
- Software security BSIMM / OWASP
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
208000cookie-checkSenior Software PHP Engineer (Symfony3/4)