For our Client, one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, we are looking for:
Senior PHP Developer
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Possibility of UoP or B2B contract
- B2B contract with 26 days off
- Fully remote work or from the office
- The possibility of building something new, in a data driven and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Developing robust backend logic of a warehouse management system
- Developing communication with other internal systems using APIs and message queues
- Keeping the performance of a high traffic system
- Profiling and debugging challenging cases using industry-leading tools (e.g. NewRelic, Blackfire)
- Developing high quality code ensuring best practices, patterns and coding standards.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (any framework) and databases (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of other backend technologies such as Memcached/Redis, Docker etc.
- Nice to have: knowledge of AWS, RabbitMQ
- Experience in unit & functional testing
- Experience in designing and implementing communication between systems (API / messaging queues)
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
2090400cookie-checkSenior PHP Developer