For our Client, one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, we are looking for:
PHP Tech Lead
- We offer B2B or UoP
- 26 days off on B2B contract
- An open-minded tech organization with a best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Fully remote work or from the office in Warsaw.
- A great atmosphere.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- Choose your work equipment and tools. Are you a Mac? Great. A PC? Fine with us. Choose the computer, accessories, editors, and tools which make you the most comfortable.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a team-rotation” program which allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.
- You will work closely with Product managers on planning and estimating feature-development.
- As a technical lead, you will help your teammates improve their skills, mentor, and support during working on projects.
- Guiding colleagues, organizing cross-team communications, helping preparing project documentation, implementing scrum practices.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in development with PHP OOP (Zend Framework/Yii/Symfony experience is a plus)
- Experience with MySQL, designing performant database schemas, and writing optimized queries.
- Experience in a team lead role. Managing people is just as exciting as developing software.
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and self-structured way of working
- Passion for documenting
- Ambition for improving legacy/critical part of the system, using state-of-the-art best practices.
- Fluency in English
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
1632500cookie-checkPHP Tech Lead