Our Client is a global company (HQ in UK) creating Mobile data connectivity platform.
Junior PHP Software Engineer
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote work
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role
- We are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees
- You will be fully integrated into one of our talented engineering teams and will work on projects that have a direct impact on our business, and that of our customers.
- Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
- Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
- At least 1 year PHP experience ideally with Symfony
- Able to write testable maintainable code, experience with TDD an advantage
- Experience with developing and integrating with both REST and SOAP API’s
- Aware of Agile principles such as Scrum
- Frontend JS Frameworks (ideally some experience with Angular)
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- Very good English skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant experience
- An analytical mindset with solid problem-solving skills
- A positive can-do attitude, and the motivation to work hard and build upon your current skillset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team- This role has a large aspect of remote working to it, so having the ability to keep yourself motivated is a must
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
5719500cookie-checkJunior PHP Software Engineer